Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update

Sorry I've been MIA! I've been getting ready for a little boutique that is being held May 1st in Costa Mesa at the Piecemakers Country Store. It's from 8AM - 3PM if anyone wants to stop by and shop!
Anyways, so I have a bunch of new fabrics and color combinations to choose from...and as soon as I'm done sewing the leaves onto the last couple dozen {when nap time allows} I'll post more pictures for you to choose from!
Here's a pic of Ivy finally sporting one...she doesn't so much enjoy having things on her head these days, but she kept this one on for a good half of the afternoon! yeah! They're great for little girlies, too!
...and here's one of my newer ones. I'm liking the black and white polka dot leaves a lot lately, so you'll see a lot of those in the next couple of posts!
If anyone is interested in any custom color combos I'd be happy to go shopping!
Stay tuned for lots more! See you at the piecemakers!

No comments: