Monday, October 11, 2010

Scary Tree

One of my favorite things to do when I'm decorating for Halloween is to get my scary tree! It seems silly to me to save it every year, but every year I think about it. I'm sure you've seen this before, but I LOVE to do it!
We just scoured HB's alleyways for someone that had just trimmed their trees. It was really easy to find. Grabbed a bottle of black spray paint from the garage and went to town painting the stick black. I tied a halloween ribbon around them this year, and stuck them in my jar with my Pottery Barn-inspired chalkboard rocks...Put some $1 store crows in the branches...and voila!
Quick, make one, there's totally still time!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

SO CUTE, Aut. I saw the 'crows' at the $$ store and thought of you. Glad you found some. XO Mom