Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hungry Caterpillar Flannel Board Story

My sisters and I (plus 1, wink wink) do a flannel board story swap quarterly. I just sent out my version of the Very Hungry Caterpillar, and I thought...I might as well share it with any one else that might want it. We LOVE flannel stories around here!
I got most of the pictures from my friend's birthday party as our party favor(thanks Kristy and Becky). What I didn't get from them, I drew, and the butterfly (forget it!) I stinkin' just slapped the book right on my copy machine and let 'er rip; it was way too intense for me to try to draw. (get em Eric Carle) Anyways, not that I'm the master coloring artist, but I thought since I have it all on the computer already, I might as well share! All you have to do is print the 3 pages out on T-shirt transfer paper (which you can find at Wal-mart), iron it onto white felt, and cut the pieces out.
email me at madebyautie@gmail.com if you want me to send you the pdf file.
I do not know how to just stick the file on here{if someone wants to tell me how to do that, I'll do it pronto!
see me!

No comments: